Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Redguard & Dragon


Vargas, Redguard from Cyrodiil
So I decided to go with a Redguard for my nightblade.  The reasoning for this was I have never played as a Redguard before.  Redguard's don't really have any bonuses to the skills that I will be using.  I will have to work harder to raise my nightblade skills.

Vargas awoke as a prisoner of the Imperial Legion.  The Legion captured the leader of the Stormcloak rebellion and they were on the way to the executioner block.  During the execution, a dragon swoops in and starts attacking the town of Helgen.

Dragon Attack
While the Imperial Legion were fighting off the dragon, Vargas escapes through the keep with the help of Ralof.  Ralof is one of the Stormcloak rebels.  During the escape, Vargas lets Ralof do most of the dirty work.

Finally, escaping Helgen through the dungeons below, Vargas makes his way to Riverwood.  He parts company with Ralof there and begins his journey through Skyrim.

Excerpt from The Nightblade Chronicles 
As I think back to the beginning, I find myself amazed at the fortunate events surrounding my escape.  Not only did the Imperials not know who I was or what I had done in Cyrodiil.  A dragon, of all things, saves my head on the executioners block.

No comments:

Post a Comment