Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dragonborn

Back in Whiterun, Vargas reports to Jarl Balgruuf about the demise of the dragon. The Jarl and his brother believe Vargas to be Dragonborn after hearing about how he absorbed power from the fallen dragon.

The Jarl also explains to Vargas that the shout he heard on the way back to Whiterun was from the Greybeards. They are summoning the Dragonborn to High Hrothgar. Jarl Balgruuf bestows upon Vargas the title of Thane of Whiterun for his efforts saving the city.

Excerpt from The Nightblade Chronicles 
Dragonborn or not, I had drawn too much attention to myself in Whiterun. I needed to get away from there before people started asking questions about where I had come from.

Level 6
(After the meeting with the Jarl, I did some disenchanting and gained level 6. For this level, I chose Apprentice Destruction perk since that is the skill that I have been using the most. I need to work more on my Illusion skill, but so far the opportunity hasn't presented itself that much with the undead and dragons I have been fighting. In my next post, I am going to decide what Vargas will do next.)

No comments:

Post a Comment